Friday 29 January 2016

January Blues

Hey, long time no see. I know I said I would try to post more but circumstances got in the way this month.

Sadly at the start of this month my Nana passed away, I used to see her every week and I was talking to her the day before she
 died, this has made it really hard for me.  I've spent this month grieving and coming to terms with the fact I'll never see her again . This and the funeral just have meant i havent been in a great mood at all this month.

Also added onto this is that I had my A level mocks, they didn't go as well as I wante
d but my mind was on other things. I ended up with A,B,C,D and all though I'm very happy with the A I know the other exams could have gone so much better.

I've spent January with my friends and family who have helped me through this really hard time. Consequently I have found neither the time or passion to write a blog post, I hope you understand. I'm hoping that I'll start writing more this next month. I'm not promising that though, you all know what I'm like. 

How has your January been?

Until Next time, Katie x

7 comments :

  1. I'm sorry your year started off so deflated but that should only
    motivate you to make the rest of the year amazing. RIP to your grandma- I'm sure she's super duper proud of you!
    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dalal, it really means a lot. I'm going to try and be more positive about this year. Hope 2016 is great for you too x

      Delete
  2. You've been through a lot already, but it can only go up, and your grandma will be looking down proudly on you every step of the way! I've started of the year in a rut too so I'm excited to see what 2016 beings both of us blog wise and I hope your personal life is fab too this year - you deserve it! Ly loads x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebekka, I hope everything is great for you too. You really do deserve it, ly x

      Delete
  3. I am very sorry to hear about your nan! You are not alone, what you are feeling is completely normal! Just remember that with time things will get easier! Don't worry about blogging if you are not feeling it right now x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou It means a lot to hear that. I'm slowly getting back into blogging because It is one of my favourite things to do. x

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete