Sunday 28 February 2016

Sombre?



Hey. If any of you reading know me quite well, you will know that I love my hair. It's my favourite part of my body I think. I also love hairstyles and in my yearbook quote that my friends wrote for me they mentioned the fact that  I try to wear a different hairstyle to school everyday. I know I haven't done many hair posts, but It's quite hard to take photos for them, but I'm hoping I can do some hairstyle posts in the spring/summer. 


Since I love my hair so much, It takes me a lot to decide to change it, recently I have been in awe of the soft ombre (sombre) look. It's not as harsh as some other ombre hairstyles and isn't such a big change. I've been scrolling through Pinterest for hours (no exaggeration) and have fallen in love with this style. 

So I guess that' it really, I'm still deliberation over whether I want to dye my hair or not, but I will keep you updated. 

What hair trends are you loving at the minute?

Until Next Time Katie x 

16 comments :

  1. That's gorgeous! I hate ombré hair that looks too blocky if you get me but I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too, that's always scared me away from getting my hair dyed. But I'm seriously considering it now x

      Delete
  2. Do it, do it, do it!!! It'll be such a nice change and will be perfect for the warmer months, almost like a sun kissed hair colour
    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to, I've always thought it looked great in the spring/ summer. Thank you Dalal x

      Delete
  3. This look so pretty, it would suit you so well! At the moment I'm loving shorter hair ( recent post haha ) x

    Edie | The Life of Edie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve wanted to dye my hair 4ever now!! But my mum seems to think that I’ll never get my natural hair colour back. So that’s just great :))))) You need to defo keep me updated on your hair.

    Ambra
    Fridays are fab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do, i'll hopefully be dying it in the easter holidays maybe. x

      Delete
  5. I love your hair too! When I dyed my hair I felt like a new person I think you should go for it.
    xx
    Terica
    www.citihippie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks T'erica, I think I am going to dye it. x

      Delete
  6. This is cute! If you like sombre, you should check out balayage - that's gorgeous too! xx
    esmemadeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I've just had a look and I agree it is gorgeous xx

      Delete
  7. I'd like to dye my hair in an "exotic" color like blue or purple but some years ago, I made a tie and dye and now, my hair are so fragile. And I love the sombre! xx

    www.queenofdisastahuk.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I could ever dye my hair an exotic colour. Thank you x

      Delete
    2. I don't think I could ever dye my hair an exotic colour. Thank you x

      Delete