Friday 2 January 2015

25 Questions

Hello, so I have been quite busy lately with the new year and getting ready to go back to school, so i haven't had the time to do a proper post. There will be some new exciting posts coming soon including lot's of photos as I will be getting my memory card back. So i decided to do the 25 questions tag, which will hopefully let you find out a little bit more about me.

1. Do you have any pets? Yes- I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 3 rabbits and 2 chickens
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.  My camera, my phone and my frozen notebook
3. What's the weather like right now? Cold and frosty
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?  I'm not old enough to drive
5. What time did you wake up this morning?  10 am
6. When was the last time you showered?  Last Night
7. What was the last movie you saw? New Year's Eve
8. What does your last text message say? 
9. What's your ringtone? The default one on my phone
10. Have you ever been to a different country? I went to France 10 Years ago
11. Do you like sushi? No
12. Where do you buy your groceries? Tesco or Morrisons
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? No
14. How many siblings do you have? 1 sister and 3 brothers
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Laptop
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 16
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses
18. Do you color your hair?  No
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. Homework
20. When was the last time you cried? A few days ago
21. What is your perfect pizza topping? Cheese
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? Neither
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? Yeah 
24. What is your eye color? Brown
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? No, I don't usually drink either


Ii would love to see your answers to some of these questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below.

Katie Hopkinson.

No comments :

Post a Comment