Saturday 14 March 2015

Liebster Award

Hi, So I was nominated for the Liebster Award by my gorgeous friend Saba Sadia, you can find her blog HERE You should Definitely check her out.



Here are the rules:
1. Thank & link the person/people who nominated you.
2. Answer the nominators 11 questions.
3. Nominate 11 small blogs with fewer than 200 followers who you believe deserve this award and include their links.
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Notify you nominees via social media/blogs.

Here are My Answers


1- What is your favourite book?  This is a really hard question, I love The Fault In Our Stars, Girl Online and The Perks Of Being A Wall Flower.
2- What are your top 2 beauty products? These Would have to be My Rimmel Stay Matte Powder In transparent and My Maybelline Lash  Sensational Mascara.
3- What are 2 of your holy grail skincare products? Nivea Eye Make-up Remover and my Simple Moisturizer.
3- Do you have any siblings? I have 3 brothers and 1 sister.
4- What is your favourite clothing store? Probably Primark or Select.
5- What is your favourite movie of all time? This is really hard too, any Nicholas Sparks film, The Perks Of Being a Wallflower, and basically every chic flick.
6- What is your current favourite song? Flares- The Script
7- What is your favourite ice cream? Chocolate
8- Name one item on your wish-list (not beauty related)? Headphones for My Keyboard
9- Who is your favourite music artist? The Script
10- What is your favourite chocolate (very important question)? Galaxy Cookie Crumble
11- What do you do in your spare time? I play the keyboard, bake and watch a lot of Youtube.

Here Are My Nominees:
Sorry, Most of the blogs that I read have already done the Liebster Award so if  you are reading this and would like to do this, then please say that I tagged you.

Here Are My Questions
  1. What is your dream job?
  2. What is the 1 beauty product you could not live without?
  3. If you were able to fly to any country in the world right now where would you go?
  4. What is your favourite skin care product?
  5. Do you have any pets?
  6. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would you pick?
  7. What is your favourite film to watch when you are sad?
  8. What is your guilty pleasure?
  9. What is your favourite Spring trend?
  10. What is your favourite thing to do when you are bored?
  11. Where is your favourite place?
Thank you for reading, please Link your Liebster Awards in the comments so that I can read them. 

Until Next Time, Katie x




No comments :

Post a Comment