Saturday 21 February 2015

Shopping Haul

Hi,I just wanted to say, thankyou for all of your support it means a lot to me. So a few days ago I went shopping and I bought quite a few things, so I thought I would show you them.

Firstly I went to Superdrug, and although I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more makeup this month, I bought an MUA Blusher in the shade Bon Bon which was £1
Then in Home Bargains I found this makeup sponge which was only £1. I wanted to try it out to see what I could use it for before buying a Real Techniques sponge.




I then bought this top from Select Sale, because I thought it would be great for the summer to pair with skater skirts. I think this was only £3










I then went into Primark and bought some more Jeans, not that I needed any more, I thin I am addicted. I just really liked the colour of these. They are really soft and comfortable too. They were £11. Sorry for the dog bed in the picture.












This is something that I saw in Select for £5 and fell in love with. I own quite a lot of sheer tops, so I thought this would be perfect to go underneath them. The lace deatailing is really pretty and I love the way that it looks.














Me and My sister decided it was time to buy Tanya Burr's new book called Love Tanya because we really wanted to read it. And also Zoe's Body Mist, which smells incredible. These are two things that we have wanted for a while but we finally decided to buy them.
Finally I went to Wilkinsons and bought a few things for my revision. I bought two refill pads, some dividers, two plain files, a cute lever arch file with a French Bulldog and a really cute notebook. I am planning on making a few posts on my revision techniques so please comment if you would like to see that.







Thankyou for reading. Have you got any of these items?, what would you like to see on my blog next?

Until Next Time, Katie x

1 comment :

  1. Hello readers of Katie's blog. This is her sister Beth. I would like to inform you that I bought her that blusher. Thank you. Goodbye

    ReplyDelete