Wednesday 25 February 2015

The Script 23/02/15

Hello, so on Monday I went with my brother to Metro Radio Arena to see The Script. The Script are my all time favourite band. We were queuing for around 1.5 hours in the cold, but it was worth it. When we got into the arena we got right to the front, the second row standing, which was incredible. I thought I would just show you some of the photos that I took, they aren't the best quality but I had an amazing night and I cant wait to do it again.




     





Glen Smiled at me like 6 times and I touched Danny OMG!





Look How close Danny was to me.














And Mark on his guitar.


And another one of Glen.


















            Here they all are.



















I hope you liked my quick post. Do you like The Script?, Who is your favourite band?

Until next time   Katie x

No comments :

Post a Comment